Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Story

Hello all,

In this post I will introduce myself and portray my personal fitness journey. My full name is Reno Joseph Resendes and in the past few years I have researched Nutrition and Fitness, my main focus was nutrition until about four months ago when I started focusing on my fitness. Throughout and after highschool I had always considered myself "fit," I had been active in sports and visited the gym regularly but in no way did I think of myself as ripped. A few months ago, I stumbled on a program called P90X and for those of you who don't know what it is, it is a home fitness program that involves the use of weights, pull-ups, push-ups and cardio based exercises done in your own home. For more information visit the website here : http://tinyurl.com/6rbnsy

While I found the strength training programs extremely effective, I wasn't very fond of the cardio and so I maintained my regular visits to the gym to do cardio on the days when I wasn't strength training. I also managed to fit in another workout in the week to work on either chest or arms at the gym. In this blog I will be giving tips and information about all areas of fitness and nutrition and how to achieve your personal fitness goals. I will also answer any questions you have in either of these areas as well as give any information you may be wondering about The P90X. 

In the next day or two I will upload my own results using P90X.

Send me any questions you have

Thanks, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment